- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
category / listing.php override
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #120095
by plumbingdeals
category / listing.php override was created by plumbingdeals
-- HikaShop version -- :2.2
I have created an override for the category / listing.php page, however, I don't want it to apply to every product category. Is the a way to apply the override to a specific category or categories?
I have created an override for the category / listing.php page, however, I don't want it to apply to every product category. Is the a way to apply the override to a specific category or categories?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120102
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic category / listing.php override
You can add checks on the current category in the file like that:
if($this->element->category_id==18){
//display for the listing with the current category being the 18
}else{
//display for others
}
if($this->element->category_id==18){
//display for the listing with the current category being the 18
}else{
//display for others
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 month ago #120106
by plumbingdeals
Replied by plumbingdeals on topic category / listing.php override
so I would need to add this for each specific category, correct?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120113
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic category / listing.php override
yes
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds