Skip to main content

No pagination

More
13 years 1 month ago #120330 by Maurice
No pagination was created by Maurice
I have a hikashop content module, random items set to NO;
Order direction: Ascending;
Sub elements: All sub elements;
Associated category: sessions;
Number of items 20.

In this "sessions" category are 300 products.

The Joomla Module options are as folows:
Position: hikashop-sessions-category
status: published,
Access: public
Module Assignment: On all pages

I have a normal Joomla Article in where I call the module:
{loadposition hikashop-sessions-category}

This displays the list of everything in the category and child categories.

Only problem is, it shows NO pagination. So I can only see the first 20 products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #120371 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic No pagination
Hi,

Modules do not display any pagination unless they are displayed as associated modules of menus.
So that's the normal behavior I'm afraid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum