Products box background colour
13 years 1 month ago #120416
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Products box background colour was created by ertmania
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
No search result for Products box background colour or even box color in product and category display?
Well, I want a different box color than white, so I went to Hikashop>System>configuration>Display>Default parameters for DIVs.
Set the Item box background color
Then I went to Display>content menus>categories listing and set the Type of layout to DIV. Ok that worked!
I then went to Display>content menus>products listing and set the Type of layout to DIV. Nothing happened!
Why is that?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
No search result for Products box background colour or even box color in product and category display?
Well, I want a different box color than white, so I went to Hikashop>System>configuration>Display>Default parameters for DIVs.
Set the Item box background color
Then I went to Display>content menus>categories listing and set the Type of layout to DIV. Ok that worked!
I then went to Display>content menus>products listing and set the Type of layout to DIV. Nothing happened!
Why is that?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120464
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Products box background colour
Hi,
You can specify the color of the div background in the HikaShop options of the menu.
Display>content menus>products listing >> "Parameters for DIV' herre is the background color option.
You can specify the color of the div background in the HikaShop options of the menu.
Display>content menus>products listing >> "Parameters for DIV' herre is the background color option.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120505
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Products box background colour
Display>content menus>products listing >> "Parameters for DIV' herre is the background color option.
As you can see on the picture. I chose Div in the Type of Layout option. I chose the color in the Parameters for Div .
But it is not working?
As you can see on the picture. I chose Div in the Type of Layout option. I chose the color in the Parameters for Div .
But it is not working?
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120507
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Products box background colour
Can you give a link to that page so that we can see that ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120534
by ertmania
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Replied by ertmania on topic Products box background colour
test.ertmania.dk
ertmania.dk - Elektronik-produkter - gaver til børn
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #120540
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Products box background colour
Hi,
I think that you'll have to :
- Go through your category listing content menu's page
- Use the "Associated modules" link
- And use the "Item box background color" option
Hope this will help a little.
I think that you'll have to :
- Go through your category listing content menu's page
- Use the "Associated modules" link
- And use the "Item box background color" option
Hope this will help a little.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds