Skip to main content

Chaning category price layout

More
13 years 1 month ago #120447 by natselection
Hiya,

I'm trying to change the position of the 'MSRP' price as well as add text before it. But for the life of me I can't find which php file it's in. I found everything for the main product page layout and got it configured the way I need but I just can't find the category view layout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120482 by Mohamed Thelji
Hi,
You'll be able to do that by :
- Using some CSS code
- Using your translation file and editing these lines for example :
Code:
PRODUCT_MSRP_BEFORE="Common price:" PRODUCT_MSRP_AFTER="Our price:"
- Editing your "listing_price" file of your product view of your front-end template that you are currently using
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Mohamed Thelji.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum