- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
- cipionhabla
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #120602
by cipionhabla
Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals was created by cipionhabla
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
Is there a way in the product price to hide the currency code and not show decimal numbers?
Regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
Hi,
Is there a way in the product price to hide the currency code and not show decimal numbers?
Regards
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by cipionhabla.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #120622
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi there,
To do so you have to edit the view listing_price of product (Display>Views).
You will find there the html and php code used to display the price so you can add a round() on a price to not display the decimal and you can delete the currency code by using directly:
instead of:
(this is an example, it may be a different line according to the way you display your prices)
To do so you have to edit the view listing_price of product (Display>Views).
You will find there the html and php code used to display the price so you can add a round() on a price to not display the decimal and you can delete the currency code by using directly:
Code:
$price->price_orig_value_with_tax
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format($price->price_orig_value_with_tax,$price->price_orig_currency_id);
(this is an example, it may be a different line according to the way you display your prices)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163504
by denoo
Replied by denoo on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi,
I've tried this.
Result: 13,00 € -> 13.00000
What do I have to add to "echo $price->price_value_with_tax;" or delete from "echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);" to hide only currency code?
Thanks in advance.
I've tried this.
Result: 13,00 € -> 13.00000
What do I have to add to "echo $price->price_value_with_tax;" or delete from "echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);" to hide only currency code?
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163514
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi,
You can simply change the settings via the menu System > Currencies.
Or edit:
To add a '!' as third parameter, like:
You can simply change the settings via the menu System > Currencies.
Or edit:
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id);
Code:
echo $this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id,'!');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163635
by denoo
Replied by denoo on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi, Xavier
thank you. The second solution better suits my needs, because I want to hide currency code only in a certain part of my web. But when I have added '!' as third parameter, I got the price looking like " !".
UPD: Now I see that I can't hide currency code in a particular part of the web, directly editing listing_price...
I want to hide currency code in listing table.
thank you. The second solution better suits my needs, because I want to hide currency code only in a certain part of my web. But when I have added '!' as third parameter, I got the price looking like " !".
UPD: Now I see that I can't hide currency code in a particular part of the web, directly editing listing_price...
I want to hide currency code in listing table.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by denoo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #163639
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi,
Indeed, so another solution is just to use the str_replace php function like:
Indeed, so another solution is just to use the str_replace php function like:
Code:
$curr = '';
$currencyInfo = $this->currencyHelper->getCurrencies($price->price_currency_id,$curr);
echo str_replace(array($currencyInfo[1]->currency_symbol,$currencyInfo[1]->currency_code),'',$this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id));
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Jerome. Reason: improve code
The following user(s) said Thank You: denoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163820
by denoo
Replied by denoo on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi,
amatuer question: where it must be pasted?
I figure that it must be pasted directly in listing_table instead of loading listing_price template, so:
But the result is "0,00 €" for all prices. Perhaps I did an obvious mistake, but I can not figure it out.
Thank you.
amatuer question: where it must be pasted?
I figure that it must be pasted directly in listing_table instead of loading listing_price template, so:
Code:
<?php
if($this->params->get('show_price','-1')=='-1'){
$config =& hikashop_config();
$this->params->set('show_price',$config->get('show_price'));
}
if($this->params->get('show_price')){ ?>
<td class="hikashop_product_price_row">
<?php
//$this->setLayout('listing_price');
//echo $this->loadTemplate();
$currencyClass = hikashop_get('class.currency');
$curr = '';
$currencyInfo = $currencyClass->getCurrencies($price->price_currency_id,$curr);
echo str_replace(array($currencyInfo[1]->currency_symbol,$currencyInfo[1]->currency_code),'',$this->currencyHelper->format(@$price->price_value_with_tax,$price->price_currency_id));
?>
</td>
<?php } ?>
But the result is "0,00 €" for all prices. Perhaps I did an obvious mistake, but I can not figure it out.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163823
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi,
Xavier gave you some for the same view (same line) than the previous post : listing_price.
Regards,
Xavier gave you some for the same view (same line) than the previous post : listing_price.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163865
by denoo
Replied by denoo on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi, Jerome
When I add this code to listing_price than currency code is hidden everywhere (I can achieve it, as Xavier said, setting via the menu System > Currencies ). But I want it to be hidden only in the product listing table.
If there is a simple solution, I'm gonna find it. If it's complicated I'm gonna hide currency code via the menu System > Currencies and add it where it is needed (for example CART) using language variable.
Thanks
Denis
When I add this code to listing_price than currency code is hidden everywhere (I can achieve it, as Xavier said, setting via the menu System > Currencies ). But I want it to be hidden only in the product listing table.
If there is a simple solution, I'm gonna find it. If it's complicated I'm gonna hide currency code via the menu System > Currencies and add it where it is needed (for example CART) using language variable.
Thanks
Denis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163869
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi,
So I will suggest you to make some text replacement in the view listing_table.
Instead of
You can get the content and modify it, like this example:
Regards,
So I will suggest you to make some text replacement in the view listing_table.
Instead of
Code:
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
Code:
$this->setLayout('listing_price');
$currentyData = $this->loadTemplate();
echo str_replace('$', '', $currentyData);
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denoo
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 2 months ago #163933
by denoo
Replied by denoo on topic Price: Hide currency code and not show decimals
Hi, Jerome
that's it. In my case it was "€", so I just changed it in your example. Now I know how to use str_replace in such cases, so in future I'll use it.
Thank you for your product and support.
Denis
that's it. In my case it was "€", so I just changed it in your example. Now I know how to use str_replace in such cases, so in future I'll use it.
Thank you for your product and support.
Denis
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds