- Posts: 172
- Thank you received: 2
edit user profile
- rockettboost
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #121578
by rockettboost
Replied by rockettboost on topic edit user profile
i contact "login module" .
he said :
he said :
I have printed out the language object and all files are well loaded, but JText::_() doesn't work from some reasons..
[com_users] => Array
(
[/home/mysite.com/www/language/ru-RU/ru-RU.com_users.ini] => 1
)
[mod_login] => Array
(
[/home/mysite.com/www/language/ru-RU/ru-RU.mod_login.ini] => 1
)
[plg_user_profile] => Array
(
[/home/mysite.com/www/administrator/language/ru-RU/ru-RU.plg_user_profile.ini] => 1
)
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by rockettboost.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121852
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic edit user profile
Sure. But even so I don't see any link with HikaShop. If HikaShop doesn't display anything on the page, I don't see why HikaShop would be linked to the issue.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds