- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Characteristics selection method LIST with columns
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #121133
by PeterChain
Characteristics selection method LIST with columns was created by PeterChain
Don't know if it is possible or should I post it in Feature Request section:
I'm using the list mode for Characteristics selection method wichi I managed to look as I want, but I have up to 300 different variants and it is really uncomfortable to manage. Dropdown list is not an option so I want to display the variants in columns (2, 3 or 4 columns)
Is it possible?
if not,
could be a soon to be released feature?
I'm using the list mode for Characteristics selection method wichi I managed to look as I want, but I have up to 300 different variants and it is really uncomfortable to manage. Dropdown list is not an option so I want to display the variants in columns (2, 3 or 4 columns)
Is it possible?
if not,
could be a soon to be released feature?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121190
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Characteristics selection method LIST with columns
Hi,
That can be possible with some view edition, you have to edit the view "product / show_block_characteristic" to display the variants in many columns.
It require some PHP knowledge.
That can be possible with some view edition, you have to edit the view "product / show_block_characteristic" to display the variants in many columns.
It require some PHP knowledge.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
13 years 1 month ago #121192
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Characteristics selection method LIST with columns
OK,
so is there a function that tellls me the total amount of available variant to list so I can make the "items per column" calculation before starting the "for each" pick up of each variation?
so is there a function that tellls me the total amount of available variant to list so I can make the "items per column" calculation before starting the "for each" pick up of each variation?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121213
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Characteristics selection method LIST with columns
In the view, you can use: $total = count((array)$this->element->variants);
To know the number of variants.
To know the number of variants.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds