- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
Remove white space from boxes
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 month ago #121304
by Crashbandi
Remove white space from boxes was created by Crashbandi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
buyscalextric.co.uk/index.php/hikashop-m...manufacturer-listing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction. I would like to remove the white spaces below the images. I have the same issue here:
buyscalextric.co.uk/index.php/hikashop-m...r-categories-listing
Thanks.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.26
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 23.0.1
Hi, can anyone point me in the right direction. I would like to remove the white spaces below the images. I have the same issue here:
buyscalextric.co.uk/index.php/hikashop-m...r-categories-listing
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121315
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Remove white space from boxes
Hi,
You set an height of 180px for your images in your category listing.
You have to reduce this size because you don't use "square" images for your categories images.
Regards,
You set an height of 180px for your images in your category listing.
You have to reduce this size because you don't use "square" images for your categories images.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
13 years 1 month ago #121338
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Remove white space from boxes
Thanks for your quick reply Jerome,
I can only find a width setting of 180. Can you let me know were I need to change the setting and what to change it to.
I can only find a width setting of 180. Can you let me know were I need to change the setting and what to change it to.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121345
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove white space from boxes
You need to edit the menus with the ids 511 and 507 via the menu Display>Content menus of Hikashop and there you will find "image width" and "image height" that you can set to force the width/height of the images on your categories/brands listings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
13 years 1 month ago #121378
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Remove white space from boxes
Hi,
This just changed the image size, but it's the white space below I want to remove.
I have check the forum and found information about altering pane height, but this too has made no difference.
I also found info on adding css. I added the following, but again, no change:
#hikashop_category_information_module_511 .hikashop_img_pane_panel{
height: 10px !important;
}
This just changed the image size, but it's the white space below I want to remove.
I have check the forum and found information about altering pane height, but this too has made no difference.
I also found info on adding css. I added the following, but again, no change:
#hikashop_category_information_module_511 .hikashop_img_pane_panel{
height: 10px !important;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121382
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove white space from boxes
The white space is there because you configured the images to have a height of 180 px max. And thus the system reserves that blank space for other images which might require all the height available while the listing elements still get aligned properly with the same height. Your CSS code won't change that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
13 years 1 month ago #121396
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Remove white space from boxes
Thanks for your reply.
I have not specified a height in the box Configuration-Main-Images- Thumbnail height. Could you let me know were I have set it to 180?
Also, could you let me know what steps I need to take to remove he white space.
Thanks.
I have not specified a height in the box Configuration-Main-Images- Thumbnail height. Could you let me know were I have set it to 180?
Also, could you let me know what steps I need to take to remove he white space.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121466
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Remove white space from boxes
Did you enter a smaller height in the "image height" option of your listings as we already told you ?
If not, try that.
If that doesn't help, then you can use CSS to force the height of the element like that:
.hikashop_category_image{ height: 100px !important; }
If not, try that.
If that doesn't help, then you can use CSS to force the height of the element like that:
.hikashop_category_image{ height: 100px !important; }
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Crashbandi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 161
- Thank you received: 8
13 years 1 month ago #121474
by Crashbandi
Replied by Crashbandi on topic Remove white space from boxes
Hi,
I have double checked and I don't think I have 'Image height' set anywhere.
I have inserted your css and that seems to have done the trick.
Thanks very much.
I think I will do the decent thinkg now and buy the Business version.
Thanks again.
I have double checked and I don't think I have 'Image height' set anywhere.
I have inserted your css and that seems to have done the trick.
Thanks very much.
I think I will do the decent thinkg now and buy the Business version.
Thanks again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds