- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Product Display does not show weight anymore
13 years 1 month ago #121471
by 1fcb
Product Display does not show weight anymore was created by 1fcb
hi, I've migrated to Hika Business 2.2. and just realized that in 1.5 on the product detail view, I had displayed the product weight as well. This is not the case after the migration anymore.
How can I get the display of the product weight back?
How can I get the display of the product weight back?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121493
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Product Display does not show weight anymore
Hi,
Did you checked the option "Weight display" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Did you checked the option "Weight display" ?
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/5...ig.html#main_product
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121530
by 1fcb
Replied by 1fcb on topic SOLVED: Product Display does not show weight
Solved, thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds