- Posts: 222
- Thank you received: 1
add to cart only in product page
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #121485
by Vero
add to cart only in product page was created by Vero
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
I want no prises and add to cart buttons on products listing pages, but I want prises and buttons in product pages. Is that possible?
I want to sell e-books. On products listing pages I have div's with e-books images and titles. In product page I have all images of products in this boek and extended desckription, so I want that my customers first see all information and then add or not to cart.
How can I do that?
I see in Hikashop demo what I want. But I can't get it on my website.
Vero
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
I want no prises and add to cart buttons on products listing pages, but I want prises and buttons in product pages. Is that possible?
I want to sell e-books. On products listing pages I have div's with e-books images and titles. In product page I have all images of products in this boek and extended desckription, so I want that my customers first see all information and then add or not to cart.
How can I do that?
I see in Hikashop demo what I want. But I can't get it on my website.
Vero
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Vero.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121504
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic add to cart only in product page
That's possible yes.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus/modules and edit your products listing menus/modules. There, turn off the price display and the add to cart display options and voilà.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus/modules and edit your products listing menus/modules. There, turn off the price display and the add to cart display options and voilà.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121522
by Vero
I did, and now product listing pages are ok (without prices and add to cart buttons), but in product page I get price (that's good), and not get add to cart button (that's not good).
How can I get in product page add to cart button?
Vero
Replied by Vero on topic add to cart only in product page
nicolas wrote: That's possible yes.
Go in the menu Display>Content menus/modules and edit your products listing menus/modules. There, turn off the price display and the add to cart display options and voilà.
I did, and now product listing pages are ok (without prices and add to cart buttons), but in product page I get price (that's good), and not get add to cart button (that's not good).
How can I get in product page add to cart button?
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 1 month ago #121543
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic add to cart only in product page
Hi,
I think that you should just :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display'"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to YES
I think that you should just :
- Go to "Hikashop->System->Configuration->'Display'"
- Set the "Display 'Add to cart' button" option to YES
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 month ago #121553
by Vero
Replied by Vero on topic add to cart only in product page
Thanks, now it is perfect.
Vero
Vero
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds