- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Import Image Names
13 years 4 weeks ago #121795
by Lutya
Import Image Names was created by Lutya
How do I go about importing an image's name so that it doesn't default to the image file name? For instance, I want the name to read "Blue Opal" instead of "RS-12Lg BO", which is the file name of the photo. To do this, I would normally make the Image Name "Blue Opal" but when I import I haven't found a tutorial to explain how to do this in my CSV file.
bellaraejewelry.com/index.php?option=com...e=rs-12lg&Itemid=156
bellaraejewelry.com/index.php?option=com...e=rs-12lg&Itemid=156
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #121843
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import Image Names
This is not supported by the import/export system.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #122008
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Import Image Names
If I can't do it during import, how would I go about changing the image names for all 105 variants for that product after I've imported them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago #122020
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import Image Names
If all the variants have the same image, then don't specify the image for the variants but only for the main product. Then, you can enter the image name for the main product only. The variants will use automatically the main product images if they don't have an image assigned.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #122023
by Lutya
Replied by Lutya on topic Import Image Names
They don't, they probably have an assortment of 4 or 5 pictures used to represent different options.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by Lutya.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122075
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Import Image Names
I don't have an easy solution then. If the variants have different images, you need to edit the variants and set the name of the image for each one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds