Skip to main content

Negative quantity value

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #122009 by river
Hikashop 2.2
Joomla 2.5.14

Is there a function that I can activate to get a negative Quantity value ?
I.e i have 5 pcs. of one product.
and I set the product Quantity to 5 pcs.

Then I sell 6 pcs of this products.....
Is it possible to make the Quantity to display -1 and I can still continue selling this product ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #122019 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Negative quantity value
That's not possible to handle negative quantities.
What you can do is start at 100 instead of 0. Thus, when you're at 99, it means that you sold out all the products and are missing one product already sold.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum