- Posts: 31
- Thank you received: 0
product pane height
13 years 3 weeks ago #122813
by briand
product pane height was created by briand
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi Iam looking for a peice of CSS code and what class to assign it to that will force the product pane to be a certain height without affecting the pane height of the category layout. I have tried to set the pane height for each module/menu
separately but it does not seem to have any effect. My online store is not live so I have not supplied a URL. Hope you can help
Regards,
Brian
-- HikaShop version -- : Business: 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- :2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi Iam looking for a peice of CSS code and what class to assign it to that will force the product pane to be a certain height without affecting the pane height of the category layout. I have tried to set the pane height for each module/menu
separately but it does not seem to have any effect. My online store is not live so I have not supplied a URL. Hope you can help
Regards,
Brian
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122834
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic product pane height
Hi Brian,
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.
However, you should take a look at our documentation to see how to edit your layout: www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...ize-the-display.html
It's giving some keys to find the class you need to work on and how to add css on it.
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do.
However, you should take a look at our documentation to see how to edit your layout: www.hikashop.com/support/2013-08-08-00-1...ize-the-display.html
It's giving some keys to find the class you need to work on and how to add css on it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122845
by briand
Replied by briand on topic product pane height
Hi Eliot,
I have tried firebug. The category layout in the file (page 1 attached) needs to be about 250px high. I click on a category and go to the products list (page 2 attached) which needs to be about 500px high. When I apply a style to the products say to make them 500px high it also changes the size of the category pane height to 500px high too. I want to know how the affect this change as setting the pane height in the module doesn't have any affect> is this possible?
Brian
I have tried firebug. The category layout in the file (page 1 attached) needs to be about 250px high. I click on a category and go to the products list (page 2 attached) which needs to be about 500px high. When I apply a style to the products say to make them 500px high it also changes the size of the category pane height to 500px high too. I want to know how the affect this change as setting the pane height in the module doesn't have any affect> is this possible?
Brian
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #122846
by Eliot
Replied by Eliot on topic product pane height
You screenshots are in a poor quality so I don't see that much.
However I think it'squite easy to solve. As I said, use firebug to find the ID of the div you want to customize. The ID is something unique so it any rule made on this ID will be applied only on ONE element, I think that's what you need
.
I guess you are currently applying your modification on the class of the element which is also present on multiple elements, explaining why your modification is visible in different places.
I hope it helped.
However I think it'squite easy to solve. As I said, use firebug to find the ID of the div you want to customize. The ID is something unique so it any rule made on this ID will be applied only on ONE element, I think that's what you need
I guess you are currently applying your modification on the class of the element which is also present on multiple elements, explaining why your modification is visible in different places.
I hope it helped.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds