- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
image help
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 3 weeks ago #123071
by plumbingdeals
image help was created by plumbingdeals
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3
My default upload directory is set to media/com_hikashop/upload/products
Within products I have created sub-directories by brand and uploaded images to the sub-directory(s)
In my import csv in the image column I entered "products/ambella/00809-190-201.jpg"
Import does not report any errors, however when I go to view the category on the front end, I see this message:
Warning: getimagesize(/home/advplbg/plumbingdeals.net/media/com_hikashop/upload/products/products/ambella/00880-190-203.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/advplbg/plumbingdeals.net/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 228
and no images appear
When I try to add the image on the back end by selecting, I see the directory and the image, however when I choose and save it, it still does not appear.
In all cases, my default image appears.
-- Joomla version -- : 3
My default upload directory is set to media/com_hikashop/upload/products
Within products I have created sub-directories by brand and uploaded images to the sub-directory(s)
In my import csv in the image column I entered "products/ambella/00809-190-201.jpg"
Import does not report any errors, however when I go to view the category on the front end, I see this message:
Warning: getimagesize(/home/advplbg/plumbingdeals.net/media/com_hikashop/upload/products/products/ambella/00880-190-203.jpg) [function.getimagesize]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/advplbg/plumbingdeals.net/administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/image.php on line 228
and no images appear
When I try to add the image on the back end by selecting, I see the directory and the image, however when I choose and save it, it still does not appear.
In all cases, my default image appears.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 3 weeks ago #123084
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic image help
Hi,
Firstly can you check that you're image has correctly been imported to your "media/com_hikashop/upload/products" file, also can you check the you have enough right to add images to this file ?
Firstly can you check that you're image has correctly been imported to your "media/com_hikashop/upload/products" file, also can you check the you have enough right to add images to this file ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 weeks ago #123089
by plumbingdeals
Replied by plumbingdeals on topic image help
Did all that, images are there, permissions are 777
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 3 weeks ago #123125
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic image help
Hi
You don't have to specify "products" in the import because your default upload folder already specify it.
The final path is logical but the final path is also wrong.
Please remove "products/" from your CSV import file.
Regards,
The right question is : Why is there two times "products" ?upload/products/products/ambella/
You don't have to specify "products" in the import because your default upload folder already specify it.
The final path is logical but the final path is also wrong.
Please remove "products/" from your CSV import file.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: plumbingdeals
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- plumbingdeals
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 223
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 3 weeks ago #123130
by plumbingdeals
Replied by plumbingdeals on topic image help
THANK YOU SIR!
That was it, and all is right with the world
That was it, and all is right with the world
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds