- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Color of frame
13 years 2 weeks ago #123392
by Lutz
Color of frame was created by Lutz
HI
how can I change the color of the article box frames of the hikashop content modules?
Thank you
how can I change the color of the article box frames of the hikashop content modules?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123401
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Color of frame
Hi,
The best is to do it using CSS.
There is no option for choosing the color of the border. We made one for the background but finally, these options create a lot of dynamic CSS which is not really necessary.
Regards,
The best is to do it using CSS.
There is no option for choosing the color of the border. We made one for the background but finally, these options create a lot of dynamic CSS which is not really necessary.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123411
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Color of frame
Hi
OK, I do it in CSS.
Do you have a tip for me how?
OK, I do it in CSS.
Do you have a tip for me how?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123413
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Color of frame
OK ,
I found it:
div.hikashop_subcontainer_border{
Thank you
I found it:
div.hikashop_subcontainer_border{
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds