- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 5
Multiple Items of a product and show 1 picture
13 years 2 weeks ago #123692
by markfell
Multiple Items of a product and show 1 picture was created by markfell
Hi, I am trying to work out if I have 3 elements to a product can I show the relevant picture?
EG Size, Colour & Labelling.
Say I have:
3 sizes S,M,L
3 colours Red,Green,Blue
3 labels, Star, Square, Circle.
Can I have these as options as show the relevant picture as each is selected ???
So I choose Med, Red & Circle
And get the product picture of a Red Circle in Med ??
Is this at all possible?
Regards & Thanks in Advance,
Mark
EG Size, Colour & Labelling.
Say I have:
3 sizes S,M,L
3 colours Red,Green,Blue
3 labels, Star, Square, Circle.
Can I have these as options as show the relevant picture as each is selected ???
So I choose Med, Red & Circle
And get the product picture of a Red Circle in Med ??
Is this at all possible?
Regards & Thanks in Advance,
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123803
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multiple Items of a product and show 1 picture
Hi,
It has to be variants if you want to set an image for this combination.
Regards,
It has to be variants if you want to set an image for this combination.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124006
by markfell
Replied by markfell on topic Multiple Items of a product and show 1 picture
And what versions of the Hikashop does this work with, as I am testing with the Essentials Shop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124061
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Multiple Items of a product and show 1 picture
Hi,
The variants are in all the hikashop versions.
I think that "sizes", "colours" and "labels" are characteristics and you added it to your product.
So it has generated variants, in the product edition page you can click on "manage variants" it will display all the variants of your product.
You have to edit the variants to set the corresponding image to the variants.
By this way in the frontend, when you select a variant, the image will be changed by the variant one.
The variants are in all the hikashop versions.
I think that "sizes", "colours" and "labels" are characteristics and you added it to your product.
So it has generated variants, in the product edition page you can click on "manage variants" it will display all the variants of your product.
You have to edit the variants to set the corresponding image to the variants.
By this way in the frontend, when you select a variant, the image will be changed by the variant one.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds