- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Ordering products manually doesn't work
13 years 2 weeks ago - 13 years 2 weeks ago #123775
by LAMF
Ordering products manually doesn't work was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gobbe.se/index.php/hikashop-menu-for...ing/kategori/30-krok
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : No matter all browsers show the same
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message
Hi,
I need to order a bunch of products under a certain category so the are ordered in the way I want it. Not alphabetically or automatic. I need to sort them all manually but it seem impossible. First I added like half of the products in this category manually and all worked just fine and there was no problem to order them manually as it suites me.
Then I wanted to add the rest of the product by importing them as a csv comma separated list. So I did but all those imported products got the same category ID=0 so they aer not possible to order manually
How can I change it so it is possible to order my products manually so I get them in the correct order?
Thanks.
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : No matter all browsers show the same
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message
Hi,
I need to order a bunch of products under a certain category so the are ordered in the way I want it. Not alphabetically or automatic. I need to sort them all manually but it seem impossible. First I added like half of the products in this category manually and all worked just fine and there was no problem to order them manually as it suites me.
Then I wanted to add the rest of the product by importing them as a csv comma separated list. So I did but all those imported products got the same category ID=0 so they aer not possible to order manually
How can I change it so it is possible to order my products manually so I get them in the correct order?
Thanks.
Micke
Last edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by LAMF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123784
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Ordering products manually doesn't work
Sorry again, it took quite a while to see the obvious. Anyway easiest way doing it in case anyone is blind as I was is to simply change the ordering by manually ading the numbers in the ordering column and save it. Voila!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds