- Posts: 137
- Thank you received: 2
Display of Discounted Price
13 years 2 weeks ago #123788
by 1fcb
Display of Discounted Price was created by 1fcb
Hi,
I want to show the original priuce for discounted products, however this only works for the category views, but not for the product details page. Where would I enable this?
Alos, I would like to have a blank space between the original and the discounted price and would liek to have the original price not only strikethrough but also in a smaller font. Where could I define this?
Thanks in advance!
I want to show the original priuce for discounted products, however this only works for the category views, but not for the product details page. Where would I enable this?
Alos, I would like to have a blank space between the original and the discounted price and would liek to have the original price not only strikethrough but also in a smaller font. Where could I define this?
Thanks in advance!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #123847
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Display of Discounted Price
Hi,
You have to change the value of the option "Show discounted price" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products.
For the template customizations, it can be done via css.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You have to change the value of the option "Show discounted price" in Configuration > Display > Default parameters for products.
For the template customizations, it can be done via css.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds