- Posts: 35
- Thank you received: 1
Description in product page with tab display
- curtisbollington
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 2 weeks ago #123993
by curtisbollington
Description in product page with tab display was created by curtisbollington
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.juicybike.info/component/hikashop/pr...-step-through-e-bike
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.14
I'm using tabs in my product pages, which are fine, but how do I undisplay the main product description on the page - it's already in the 'Description' tab, so I don't need it to display twice.
Thanks,
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.14
I'm using tabs in my product pages, which are fine, but how do I undisplay the main product description on the page - it's already in the 'Description' tab, so I don't need it to display twice.
Thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 2 weeks ago #124018
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Description in product page with tab display
Hi,
See threads:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-page.html#121841
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85276-pr...ys-twice.html#113742
Regards,
See threads:
www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...uct-page.html#121841
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/85276-pr...ys-twice.html#113742
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: curtisbollington
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds