- Posts: 299
- Thank you received: 2
Changing the + and - button in product view
13 years 1 week ago #124254
by LAMF
Changing the + and - button in product view was created by LAMF
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.gobbe.se
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : No matter all browsers show the same
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message
Hi,
I would like to simply change the link color of the + and - (plus and minus) buttons in the product view. My template overrides the color so it is invisible to the background as it is now so I have to find the php file that you change the settings of this buttons to be able to set a inline style that overrides the templates link color on this specific buttons.
Else if someone has a better solution I'm all ears.
Here's a URl so you can see which buttons I mean (it's the ones where you either add or subtracts the amount of prooducts to add to the cart.
www.gobbe.se/index.php/hikashop-menu-for...scotte-ticino-pozf20
BR
Micke
-- HikaShop version -- : Business 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : No matter all browsers show the same
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No message
Hi,
I would like to simply change the link color of the + and - (plus and minus) buttons in the product view. My template overrides the color so it is invisible to the background as it is now so I have to find the php file that you change the settings of this buttons to be able to set a inline style that overrides the templates link color on this specific buttons.
Else if someone has a better solution I'm all ears.
Here's a URl so you can see which buttons I mean (it's the ones where you either add or subtracts the amount of prooducts to add to the cart.
www.gobbe.se/index.php/hikashop-menu-for...scotte-ticino-pozf20
BR
Micke
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124269
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Changing the + and - button in product view
Hi,
You have to use the following css property:
The !important should override the other properties.
You have to use the following css property:
Code:
.hikashop_product_quantity_field_change {
color: white !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: LAMF
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124279
by LAMF
Replied by LAMF on topic Changing the + and - button in product view
Hi,
Thanks a lot, this !important addition to css was the best tip today!
Thanks a lot, this !important addition to css was the best tip today!
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by LAMF.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds