- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
RE: one category with white background?
13 years 1 week ago #124426
by mgainey
RE: one category with white background? was created by mgainey
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
infinitygadgets.com/mainsite
-- HikaShop version -- : June 2013
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
It's probably something I've missed but I have all categories displaying how i want apart from 'lifestyle-gadgets' if you select flying gadgets from the gadgets menu yyou will see the background is transparent, if you select lifestyle-gadgets it has a white background, but for the life of me I can't see any difference in any of the settings, what am i missing?? :blink:
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : June 2013
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
It's probably something I've missed but I have all categories displaying how i want apart from 'lifestyle-gadgets' if you select flying gadgets from the gadgets menu yyou will see the background is transparent, if you select lifestyle-gadgets it has a white background, but for the life of me I can't see any difference in any of the settings, what am i missing?? :blink:
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124436
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic RE: one category with white background?
Hi,
It comes from your template.
When it works it uses the CSS:
And with your error it uses
which means that the class "system-transparent" is not set the body.
But HikaShop does not have any link with this body classes (as the CSS file which is "yoo_subway/css/system-all.css")
Please check your template configuration.
Regards,
It comes from your template.
When it works it uses the CSS:
Code:
.system-transparent.isblog #system .item, .system-transparent.noblog #content {
color: #fff;
box-shadow: 0 0 1px rgba(255,255,255,0.2);
}
Code:
.isblog #system .item, .noblog #content {
padding: 20px;
background: #fff;
}
But HikaShop does not have any link with this body classes (as the CSS file which is "yoo_subway/css/system-all.css")
Please check your template configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgainey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds