- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
Module don't center on the page
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
13 years 1 week ago #124534
by jarnodesign
Module don't center on the page was created by jarnodesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
erdoverlichting.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
The module as shown in the image I add is not in the center of the page. I also would like to make it wider as the 4 big images on the top of the page. It's about the homepage.
Greetings Jarno
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
The module as shown in the image I add is not in the center of the page. I also would like to make it wider as the 4 big images on the top of the page. It's about the homepage.
Greetings Jarno
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124550
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Module don't center on the page
Hi,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you want to do.
Regards,
I am sorry but I don't understand what you want to do.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jarnodesign
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 64
- Thank you received: 1
13 years 1 week ago #124558
by jarnodesign
Replied by jarnodesign on topic Module don't center on the page
The 3 boxes, the div's are not in the middle/center of the page. How to center them?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124670
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Module don't center on the page
Hi,
You can add a simple css to center that.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
You can add a simple css to center that.
Here is some documentation:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Code:
.hikashop_products{
padding-left: 35px;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds