- Posts: 118
- Thank you received: 3
"Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
13 years 1 week ago #124593
by ahcopyart
"Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same was created by ahcopyart
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1 Business
Hi, can someone please help? In our products, the price with tax and price excl tax is showing the same, I have the tax zones set up and a rate of 15% tax set up and the product tax category is set correctly. On the right of the Product Element page under "Prices", whenever I change "Price", the "Price with Tax" changes to the same! I feel stupid, what am I missing???
Hi, can someone please help? In our products, the price with tax and price excl tax is showing the same, I have the tax zones set up and a rate of 15% tax set up and the product tax category is set correctly. On the right of the Product Element page under "Prices", whenever I change "Price", the "Price with Tax" changes to the same! I feel stupid, what am I missing???
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124612
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
Hi,
Can you give us more details about your tax and product configuration ?
It will be easier for us to check if there is a configuration mistake and help you to fix it.
Kind regards,
Can you give us more details about your tax and product configuration ?
It will be easier for us to check if there is a configuration mistake and help you to fix it.
Kind regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124629
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
Hi, its all very simple really which is why I am at a loss to figure it out. Our country is New Zealand, this is the only country we have published. There is only one tax category, GST. There is only one rate, 15%, all products have the default tax category set to GST, but it seems it isn't working out the %.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124630
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
Hi,
It's probably that you didn't set the "main tax zone" to your country in the configuration.
It's probably that you didn't set the "main tax zone" to your country in the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124636
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
nope, I have that set correctly as well.
I have set you up as admin:
/hidden/
Could you check it out please and let me know what I missed.
Thanks
I have set you up as admin:
/hidden/
Could you check it out please and let me know what I missed.
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124645
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
Please also provide a link to the website you're talking about and we can have a look.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124646
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
sorry! its
www.quickcheapprint.co.nz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124707
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
Hi,
In your Tax rules, the tax category of your tax rule was "none" instead of, for example "default tax category" which is set in the products pages.
In your Tax rules, the tax category of your tax rule was "none" instead of, for example "default tax category" which is set in the products pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124771
by ahcopyart
Replied by ahcopyart on topic "Price" & "Price with Tax" showing the same
Great, thankyou for that, obviously missed that when I first set up the category. Having said that, when I go in to my product element page to set the price, as soon as I enter the price, it still changes both "Price" and "Price with Tax" at the same time. I found I had "Product Tax Category" set to the category I set up "GST". When changing this to "Default Tax Category", all works as it should.
Thanks again for your help Hikashop.
Thanks again for your help Hikashop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds