- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 2
Category heading and products
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 6 days ago #124827
by mgainey
Category heading and products was created by mgainey
-- url of the page with the problem -- : http:infinitygadgets.com/mainsite/index.php/gadgets/lifestyle-gadget
-- HikaShop version -- : x? June 2013
-- Joomla version -- : x3.1
I have two following issues:
Category heading:
I wish this image to go across the top of the categories with the same margin on the right that is currently displaying on the left.
Category images:
If you look at flying gadgets you will see the image has a white border, I have to the best of my knowledge removed the colour for the background of white but this is still showing in categories and in latest and previously viewed products, I would like to change this colour to #333333 or to transparent?
Managed to solve the issues... THANKYOU!
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : x? June 2013
-- Joomla version -- : x3.1
I have two following issues:
Category heading:
I wish this image to go across the top of the categories with the same margin on the right that is currently displaying on the left.
Category images:
If you look at flying gadgets you will see the image has a white border, I have to the best of my knowledge removed the colour for the background of white but this is still showing in categories and in latest and previously viewed products, I would like to change this colour to #333333 or to transparent?
Managed to solve the issues... THANKYOU!
Thanks
Last edit: 13 years 6 days ago by mgainey.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124894
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Category heading and products
Hi,
Have you solved your problems ?
If not, thanks to make some screenshots to explain in details what you need.
As we are developers and not designer we don't really help in layout customizations.
But you can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Have you solved your problems ?
If not, thanks to make some screenshots to explain in details what you need.
As we are developers and not designer we don't really help in layout customizations.
But you can find some documentation here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: mgainey
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds