- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
I am getting titles instead of graphics on refresh
13 years 1 week ago #124834
by word
I am getting titles instead of graphics on refresh was created by word
Hello- I created an item, and it looks good at first, but then sometimes when I refresh the screen, I get titles instead of my header and the social icons. Please see attached screen shot where it says "rooted header" and "hikashop_social". The issue persists after cache clearing in browser and Joomla. I have deleted the item, and recreated, and I still get the titles.
Please advise.
thanks
Please advise.
thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #124898
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I am getting titles instead of graphics on refresh
Hi,
Is the Joomla social working on first load ?
If not, thanks to check if the plugin is published.
Can you give us more details about the "rooted header" is that a hikashop thing ?
Thanks to check if you don't have any javascript error with your browser console (press F12).
Is the Joomla social working on first load ?
If not, thanks to check if the plugin is published.
Can you give us more details about the "rooted header" is that a hikashop thing ?
Thanks to check if you don't have any javascript error with your browser console (press F12).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #124956
by word
Replied by word on topic I am getting titles instead of graphics on refresh
Hi Xavier- Thanks so much for your help. The social is working on first load, as is the rooted header, which is the header to my website. It is a png image with our logo.
I have attached 2 screenshots. The first one is what I get when I delete and recreate the product and it first loads. The second is what happens on refresh and subsequent loads. Hitting f12 shows no errors. This only occurs on the product page and on no other pages of the website, including the categories listing.
If you would like to see what happens please check www.rootedways.com and go to shop.
Thank you for all your support on this forum!
edit: it looks ok after a browser cache clearing, but not ok after refresh.
I have attached 2 screenshots. The first one is what I get when I delete and recreate the product and it first loads. The second is what happens on refresh and subsequent loads. Hitting f12 shows no errors. This only occurs on the product page and on no other pages of the website, including the categories listing.
If you would like to see what happens please check www.rootedways.com and go to shop.
Thank you for all your support on this forum!
edit: it looks ok after a browser cache clearing, but not ok after refresh.
Last edit: 13 years 1 week ago by word.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 1 week ago #125013
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic I am getting titles instead of graphics on refresh
Hi,
It's maybe a cache issue, thansk to try to disable the Joomla cache, and clear it.
You have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin.
Some templates also have cache management, thanks to disable this one too.
It's maybe a cache issue, thansk to try to disable the Joomla cache, and clear it.
You have to disable it in the joomla config, and unpublish the cache plugin.
Some templates also have cache management, thanks to disable this one too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds