- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Module on product page
13 years 6 days ago #125230
by Lutz
Module on product page was created by Lutz
Hi,
I see on the product page a module which I don't like to see.
I have empty the "MODULE ON PRODUCT SIDE" in the setup, but I still see it.
The visibility of the module itself is set to CATEGORIES LISTING only
Thank you
Lutz
I see on the product page a module which I don't like to see.
I have empty the "MODULE ON PRODUCT SIDE" in the setup, but I still see it.
The visibility of the module itself is set to CATEGORIES LISTING only
Thank you
Lutz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 6 days ago - 13 years 6 days ago #125264
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Module on product page
Hi,
I see that the module is under the HikaShop footer.
So the module is display by Joomla depending his menu assignation.
The product page is displayed using the category listing menu. You have to force another menu in the configuration.
Regards,
I see that the module is under the HikaShop footer.
So the module is display by Joomla depending his menu assignation.
The product page is displayed using the category listing menu. You have to force another menu in the configuration.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Last edit: 13 years 6 days ago by Jerome.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 days ago #125337
by Lutz
Replied by Lutz on topic Module on product page
Hi Jerome,
tks for your answer.
It is again more strange: Ii is shown or non shown depending on the way how I came to the product page.
If I come from the main menu BUY
I do not see it
If I come over the CATEGORIE OF PRODUCTS module ( left side , I have selected MEN )
then it is visible
Thank you and best regards
Lutz
tks for your answer.
It is again more strange: Ii is shown or non shown depending on the way how I came to the product page.
If I come from the main menu BUY
I do not see it
If I come over the CATEGORIE OF PRODUCTS module ( left side , I have selected MEN )
then it is visible
Thank you and best regards
Lutz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
13 years 5 days ago #125369
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Module on product page
Hi,
You restricted the module to display only on the menu item called "categories listing" but that same menu is used from the products pages when you click on a product page link of that menu item.
If you want to have a module which only displays on categories listings regardless of the menu item, joomla has not such option. You will need to use the extension Advanced Modules Manager which allows you to restrict modules to only hikashop product pages, or to only hikashop category pages.
You restricted the module to display only on the menu item called "categories listing" but that same menu is used from the products pages when you click on a product page link of that menu item.
If you want to have a module which only displays on categories listings regardless of the menu item, joomla has not such option. You will need to use the extension Advanced Modules Manager which allows you to restrict modules to only hikashop product pages, or to only hikashop category pages.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds