Skip to main content

system message pop-up

More
13 years 3 days ago #125540 by rockettboost
hello friends !
i install this plugin for system-messages
extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a...pups-a-iframes/19518

and when I add a product to the cart I see a blank pop-up window, without buttons and texts .


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #125589 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic system message pop-up
Hi,

I don't think that this plugin is compatible with HikaShop. I can only recommend you to deactivate it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #125593 by rockettboost
Replied by rockettboost on topic system message pop-up
yes, but i paid 10$ for it ))
all system messages work fine , except Hikashop .
when I remove items from the basket - all ok
when I add coupon - all ok
Only when I pressed the button to buy - nothing is displayed in pop up.
may help you with something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #125598 by Jerome
Replied by Jerome on topic system message pop-up
Hi,

Let's see it in a different point.
This plugin might be cool but it just not support things like "I display a message in a popup".
So, you can just remove this HikaShop "add to cart" notice popup which display a joomla message into (and which generates a nice cool error) or you can ask to the developer to support the fact that, in some context the best is not to override the official joomla message system.
It is clearly not complicated, just have to check the "tmpl=component" parameter and do nothing.

We are not the only extension in the world which display such message in a popup.
We use Joomla message and Joomla popup, we don't have any kind of specific implementation for it.
In our side we can't do anything and I don't think we do anything wrong too.

I am not saying that the other extension do it wrong but, for my point of view, there are some cases which are not right supported.
I don't want to be impolite or rude but I don't see want we can do for such problem and I don't want to blame for using Joomla native features.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rockettboost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 days ago #125601 by rockettboost
Replied by rockettboost on topic system message pop-up
thx Jerome !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #125629 by rockettboost
Replied by rockettboost on topic system message pop-up
guys , I installed hikashop and system-message plug-in on a clean system and a standard template joomla.
everything works fine.
bigger impact problem in my template, but I do not know where :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 days ago #125642 by rockettboost
Replied by rockettboost on topic system message pop-up
ok , i find a problem - it was joomla message.php file )
thx for your help !!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum