- Posts: 177
- Thank you received: 4
Sorting Products by their Characteristics
13 years 1 day ago #125977
by kchahine
Sorting Products by their Characteristics was created by kchahine
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
morenadancewear.com.au/beta/
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
I have a set of products (to be entered) which are shoes. I created a characteristic for the sizes of these shoes. However, not all sizes are available for each model of shoes and I would like to give the client the ability to sort them according to the available sizes. Any idea on how this can be done!
regards.
-- HikaShop version -- : Business
-- Joomla version -- :2.5
I have a set of products (to be entered) which are shoes. I created a characteristic for the sizes of these shoes. However, not all sizes are available for each model of shoes and I would like to give the client the ability to sort them according to the available sizes. Any idea on how this can be done!
regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
13 years 15 hours ago #126041
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Sorting Products by their Characteristics
Hi,
You can do that by using Filters through "Hikashop->Display->Filter", you'll just have to set the "Apply on" option to "Characteristic".
Note that Filters are available through the business version of Hikashop.
You can do that by using Filters through "Hikashop->Display->Filter", you'll just have to set the "Apply on" option to "Characteristic".
Note that Filters are available through the business version of Hikashop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127249
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Sorting Products by their Characteristics
Hi,
I am aware I have already said thank you but when trying I found that I could not find "characteristic" item listed when trying to use "apply on". Any idea?
I am aware I have already said thank you but when trying I found that I could not find "characteristic" item listed when trying to use "apply on". Any idea?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127300
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Sorting Products by their Characteristics
Can you show me some screenshots of how did you configured your filter ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: kchahine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127686
by kchahine
Replied by kchahine on topic Sorting Products by their Characteristics
Hi,
I managed to solve it. The problem was that I selected the default "type" field to be text but once I change it to checkbutton or other it worked like magic.
Regards.
I managed to solve it. The problem was that I selected the default "type" field to be text but once I change it to checkbutton or other it worked like magic.
Regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.250 seconds