Multiple characteristics
12 years 11 months ago #126561
by DuFFi_SK
Multiple characteristics was created by DuFFi_SK
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lienocka.sk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi, first I would like to thank you for the great product.
I am experiencing a problem with the product characteristics. I have one product with two characteristics (7 color and 6 sizes). I need to have one picture for one color (all sizes), and one price for each combination. So there will be 7 pictures and 42 different prices. I think this is some kind of bug, because I am not able to see all combinations and set the prices a pictures. In "manage variants" section there is always some random combinations (always one size, and multiple colors). Pls. look at the attached screenshots and you will better understand what I am trying to write
Is there some solution for this? Or am I doing something wrong? Thank you very much.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hi, first I would like to thank you for the great product.
I am experiencing a problem with the product characteristics. I have one product with two characteristics (7 color and 6 sizes). I need to have one picture for one color (all sizes), and one price for each combination. So there will be 7 pictures and 42 different prices. I think this is some kind of bug, because I am not able to see all combinations and set the prices a pictures. In "manage variants" section there is always some random combinations (always one size, and multiple colors). Pls. look at the attached screenshots and you will better understand what I am trying to write
Is there some solution for this? Or am I doing something wrong? Thank you very much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126585
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Multiple characteristics
Hi,
I am sorry but there is no attached screenshot with your post.
Regards,
I am sorry but there is no attached screenshot with your post.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126653
by DuFFi_SK
Replied by DuFFi_SK on topic Multiple characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #126665
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Multiple characteristics
Hi,
It seems that the variant data is corrupt for that product. Let's try that:
1. Delete all the variants of the product on the listing of variants that you can access via the button "manage variants" on the product edition screen.
2. Delete the characteristics of the product.
3. Save the product.
4. Add the characteristics again.
5. The system will regenerate all the variants automatically and you should get the correct variants.
It seems that the variant data is corrupt for that product. Let's try that:
1. Delete all the variants of the product on the listing of variants that you can access via the button "manage variants" on the product edition screen.
2. Delete the characteristics of the product.
3. Save the product.
4. Add the characteristics again.
5. The system will regenerate all the variants automatically and you should get the correct variants.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DuFFi_SK
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds