- Posts: 447
- Thank you received: 20
Joostrap 3 and Related Products Module
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127166
by davec
Joostrap 3 and Related Products Module was created by davec
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version --
.15
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
I have a site that am working on using Joostrap 3 which has Bootstrap 3.
If I activate the Use Boostrap Design with Hikashop I only get 1 column on the random products module despite setting it to 3. If I turn off the setting in Hikshop I then get the 3 columns as required. However on my mobile phone it also tried to display the 3 columns which looks awful.
As the template is Bootstrap compatible I do not really understand what the problem is? Some pointers or advice greatly appreciated
Dave
-- Joomla version --
.15-- PHP version -- : 5.3.22
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 24
I have a site that am working on using Joostrap 3 which has Bootstrap 3.
If I activate the Use Boostrap Design with Hikashop I only get 1 column on the random products module despite setting it to 3. If I turn off the setting in Hikshop I then get the 3 columns as required. However on my mobile phone it also tried to display the 3 columns which looks awful.
As the template is Bootstrap compatible I do not really understand what the problem is? Some pointers or advice greatly appreciated
Dave
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by davec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127169
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Joostrap 3 and Related Products Module
Hi,
Boostrap 3 is not Bootstrap 2 ans they changed everything (which is really disappointing).
HikaShop is bootstrap 2 compatible, only.
Regards,
Boostrap 3 is not Bootstrap 2 ans they changed everything (which is really disappointing).
HikaShop is bootstrap 2 compatible, only.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127172
by davec
Replied by davec on topic Joostrap 3 and Related Products Module
Hi Jerome
thanks for the prompt reply. Looks like I will have to install version 2.
Dave
thanks for the prompt reply. Looks like I will have to install version 2.
Dave
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds