- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Selecting more than 1 category for Content Module
- Champagneman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #127319
by Champagneman
Selecting more than 1 category for Content Module was created by Champagneman
A quick question.
I have only two product categories.
I noticed when I create a new content module, both categories are selected in the field 'Associated category'. It displays "2 product category"
But if want to do this manually I can't select more than one category. Can you tell me how to do this?
I have only two product categories.
I noticed when I create a new content module, both categories are selected in the field 'Associated category'. It displays "2 product category"
But if want to do this manually I can't select more than one category. Can you tell me how to do this?
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Champagneman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #127336
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Selecting more than 1 category for Content Module
Hi,
In fact you'll be able to select only one category, but one solution would be to set the parent category of the two category that you want to be displayed, and set the "Sub elements filter" option to All sub elements.
In fact you'll be able to select only one category, but one solution would be to set the parent category of the two category that you want to be displayed, and set the "Sub elements filter" option to All sub elements.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Champagneman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127535
by Champagneman
Replied by Champagneman on topic Selecting more than 1 category for Content Module
Thank you for reply.
I was not doing things correctly - I forgot that I had to go up one level to the 'root' in the Explorer window and then select the parent product category from there.
Then your suggestion works!
I have not looked at Hikashop for a while, so I need to get used to it again.
I was not doing things correctly - I forgot that I had to go up one level to the 'root' in the Explorer window and then select the parent product category from there.
Then your suggestion works!
I have not looked at Hikashop for a while, so I need to get used to it again.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Champagneman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds