- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit)
12 years 11 months ago #127600
by word
Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit) was created by word
Hi Guys- Please help, I can not find this anywhere! Can you please point me to the line of CSS to edit to adjust the background color of the custom field box and item quantity? I would like to match it to the Joomla template. Please see attached.
Thanks so much for all your support!!! I am getting so close to finishing my shop thanks to your help.
Thanks in advance.
Thanks so much for all your support!!! I am getting so close to finishing my shop thanks to your help.
Thanks in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127610
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit)
Please provide a link to that page so that we can give you the exact CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127632
by word
Replied by word on topic Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit)
Hi- My site is not yet public. How else can I show it to you? Can I email you a user name/ password?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127652
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit)
You can use our contact form to send that. Please provide a link to this thread for reference.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127680
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit)
That CSS should do it:
select#size, .hikashop_product_quantity_field{ background: #BCAF90; }
You can add it as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
select#size, .hikashop_product_quantity_field{ background: #BCAF90; }
You can add it as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127682
by word
Replied by word on topic Custom Fields CSS File (which one to edit)
Awesome!!!! Thanks Nicolas. You guys have the best support. I appreciate your help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds