- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Import attributes "Alt" and "Title" of images from
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #127872
by Ronon
Import attributes "Alt" and "Title" of images from was created by Ronon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, I currently import more than 7000 products from a CSV file to HikaShop. However, when I import products with photo, in the attribute "Alt" of the images of each product, the name of the file, which, in most cases, does not correspond with the title of the product, and it is not descriptive for SEO of Google and Bing.
I wanted to know if there is any way to tell HikaShop, through a new column in the CSV file, the text should carry the attribute "Alt" and "Title" of each image I import products.
Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, I currently import more than 7000 products from a CSV file to HikaShop. However, when I import products with photo, in the attribute "Alt" of the images of each product, the name of the file, which, in most cases, does not correspond with the title of the product, and it is not descriptive for SEO of Google and Bing.
I wanted to know if there is any way to tell HikaShop, through a new column in the CSV file, the text should carry the attribute "Alt" and "Title" of each image I import products.
Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Ronon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #127940
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Import attributes "Alt" and "Title" of images from
Hi,
This is actually not managed in the csv import feature.
This is actually not managed in the csv import feature.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds