- Posts: 11
- Thank you received: 0
Product spacing & Add to cart position
12 years 11 months ago #128008
by katie
Product spacing & Add to cart position was created by katie
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.relax.greenleaf1.co.uk/index.php/beauty-treatments/waxing
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 30.0.1599.69 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am building a shop which doesn't require product images. I have switched the product title off because h2 is too large for the product name. Instead I have included product name, price and other info in the text editor along with the price. I do not want to show the price through the shop. The link pasted above shows I need to do three things:
1) there is too much space between each product - how do I close this gap, and
2) I want the add to cart button to align with the product title - it aligns only if the price is shown above it.
3) How do I change the 'add to cart' works to read something else.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome Version 30.0.1599.69 m
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am building a shop which doesn't require product images. I have switched the product title off because h2 is too large for the product name. Instead I have included product name, price and other info in the text editor along with the price. I do not want to show the price through the shop. The link pasted above shows I need to do three things:
1) there is too much space between each product - how do I close this gap, and
2) I want the add to cart button to align with the product title - it aligns only if the price is shown above it.
3) How do I change the 'add to cart' works to read something else.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128027
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product spacing & Add to cart position
Hi,
1.2. You'll be able to do it by using some CSS code customization.
3. You'll just have to edit your translation file and change this line :
By :
1.2. You'll be able to do it by using some CSS code customization.
3. You'll just have to edit your translation file and change this line :
Code:
ADD_TO_CART="Add to cart"
Code:
ADD_TO_CART="Your new translation"
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds