- Posts: 69
- Thank you received: 1
product_keywords - where is it
- dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #128448
by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
______________
Dennis Kmetz
product_keywords - where is it was created by dkmetz@taylorbruce.com
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need to have keywords in my product... and noticed the product_keywords in the search plugin and also in the export, but I cannot find where to populate this field on the product edit form.
Can you help? Where is the product_keywords on the product edit/entry form? How can I populate this field?
Thanks,
Dennis
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I need to have keywords in my product... and noticed the product_keywords in the search plugin and also in the export, but I cannot find where to populate this field on the product edit form.
Can you help? Where is the product_keywords on the product edit/entry form? How can I populate this field?
Thanks,
Dennis
______________
Dennis Kmetz
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128450
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product_keywords - where is it
Hi,
In the product edition page, with the product description
www.hikashop.com/support/integrated-docu...duct-form.html#infos
Regards,
In the product edition page, with the product description
www.hikashop.com/support/integrated-docu...duct-form.html#infos
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds