import products from folders
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #128722
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
import products from folders was created by Henrik
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
maalfoto.dk
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (jerror) at position 0 (j): The timezone could not be found in the database
I started to create a lot of products, they all have the same price and same information, it is only the images that are different, then I could use the function called import products from folders.?
But I can not get the folder into the real path to my pictures, even so I located the folder into the site via ftp then shows an error.
I have attached 3 screenshots.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.27
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE10
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : DateTime::__construct(): Failed to parse time string (jerror) at position 0 (j): The timezone could not be found in the database
I started to create a lot of products, they all have the same price and same information, it is only the images that are different, then I could use the function called import products from folders.?
But I can not get the folder into the real path to my pictures, even so I located the folder into the site via ftp then shows an error.
I have attached 3 screenshots.
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Henrik.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #128791
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic import products from folders
Hi,
If all your products have the same price and same information, you should probably create manually 1 product, export it through a CSV file, edit this CSV file and add your other products, import back this CSV file.
PS: You should also download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and try it again.
If all your products have the same price and same information, you should probably create manually 1 product, export it through a CSV file, edit this CSV file and add your other products, import back this CSV file.
PS: You should also download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and try it again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128930
by Henrik
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Replied by Henrik on topic import products from folders
Thanks for the reply.
I've tried to do it via CSV but can not get a watermark on the photos, and since it is pictures I want to sell then it is a problem
is there any solution to this in the CSV?
and do you know whether it is possible to add a download function in CSV, so the picture I have in the folder are automatically loaded into the files so it can be downloaded.
I have updated to 2.2.2 it does not help when I want to load images from import folders from products.
I've tried to do it via CSV but can not get a watermark on the photos, and since it is pictures I want to sell then it is a problem
and do you know whether it is possible to add a download function in CSV, so the picture I have in the folder are automatically loaded into the files so it can be downloaded.
I have updated to 2.2.2 it does not help when I want to load images from import folders from products.
Thanks
Henrik Ris
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129379
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic import products from folders
Hi,
For the watermark, you can use a software like xnviews which has a feature to add a watermark on all the images of a folder.
And to add the images as file in order to download them, you just have to enter their path in the "files" column in the csv file.
For the watermark, you can use a software like xnviews which has a feature to add a watermark on all the images of a folder.
And to add the images as file in order to download them, you just have to enter their path in the "files" column in the csv file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds