- Posts: 107
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with the thumbnails
12 years 11 months ago #128743
by Ronon
Problem with the thumbnails was created by Ronon
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, do not know what happened to the product thumbnails on the frontend, are distorted! I attached a picture. What could have happened? Thank you.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.17
Hello, do not know what happened to the product thumbnails on the frontend, are distorted! I attached a picture. What could have happened? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128744
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Problem with the thumbnails
Hi,
For most I see, it's a CSS problem.
I guess that there is a rule which set a "wrong" width for the thumbnail images.
Regards,
For most I see, it's a CSS problem.
I guess that there is a rule which set a "wrong" width for the thumbnail images.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128745
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with the thumbnails
Hi, I have the template made with Artisteer. Previously had established a page width of 1400 pixels. This afternoon I have changed so that the width is 90% of the available resolution. It's the only change I made to the template. In several resolutions, the thumbnail images are stretched and distorted. The CSS file to which you refer, is that of my template, or one that is within HikaShop? Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128757
by Ronon
Replied by Ronon on topic Problem with the thumbnails
Hi, I solved it by editing the frontend css file in HikaShop > Configuration > Display > Public Site CSS File > Custom.
I find the next code:
And I replaced it as it:
So I see the thumbnails correctly.
I find the next code:
Code:
img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
height:25px;
}
And I replaced it as it:
Code:
img.hikashop_child_image{
margin : 2px;
width:100px;
height:100px;
}
So I see the thumbnails correctly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jerome
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds