- Posts: 36
- Thank you received: 0
remove thumbnail from product page
- photofixations
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #129439
by photofixations
remove thumbnail from product page was created by photofixations
aid1004.com/index.php/alabama/product/1-alabama-cake-pan
-- HikaShop version -- 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- 5.3.27
How can I turn off the thumbnail in the product page and how can I reposition the add to cart button.
Please see attached
-- HikaShop version -- 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- 3.1.5
-- PHP version -- 5.3.27
How can I turn off the thumbnail in the product page and how can I reposition the add to cart button.
Please see attached
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129483
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic remove thumbnail from product page
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds