- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Category Content Module (list) 404 Error
12 years 11 months ago #129552
by jhdesign
Category Content Module (list) 404 Error was created by jhdesign
Have created a module to list categories.
The display shows fine BUT any time I click on the category link I get a 404 error.
What am I missing?
Module params are here: screencast.com/t/fkfAxnzrKK
URL example: domain.com/category/12-ebooks.html
The display shows fine BUT any time I click on the category link I get a 404 error.
What am I missing?
Module params are here: screencast.com/t/fkfAxnzrKK
URL example: domain.com/category/12-ebooks.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129565
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category Content Module (list) 404 Error
Hi,
Can you please :
1. Tell me if you're using a SEF extension ? if that's the case can you try it without it ?
2. Give me a link to your website for testing purpose ?
Thank you
.
Can you please :
1. Tell me if you're using a SEF extension ? if that's the case can you try it without it ?
2. Give me a link to your website for testing purpose ?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129568
by jhdesign
Replied by jhdesign on topic Category Content Module (list) 404 Error
1. Using core SEF only
2. luznews.com/_j3/ see right side "Shop" module.
2. luznews.com/_j3/ see right side "Shop" module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category Content Module (list) 404 Error
Please select another category listing menu item like the default one which is created in the hikashop default menus of the joomla menu manager and that should help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds