Skip to main content

Read more link on tabular display not working

More
12 years 11 months ago #129698 by Jeffq
Hi,

I have a problem on my product pages: the read more button doesn't seem to be working.

When I click on it, it is supposed to open the description tab below it, but all it does is shift the page up a pixel sometimes...

I've checked the read more link, and it's the product page link with a #hikashop_show_tabular_description. On firefox console, I only see two warnings for javascript depricated functions.

Am I missing some settings? I'm using hikashop 2.2.2 with joomla 2.5

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129719 by Jeffq
Well, the problem resolved itself somehow, after activating the votes and comments feature....

Anyway thanks for this nice Extension guys!

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum