Skip to main content

Carousel and buttons won't work

More
12 years 11 months ago #129765 by jarnodesign
-- url of the page with the problem -- : erdoverlichting.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.5
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox

On my homepage I have a moving carousel. Normally it will slide automatic. Now it stops working and even when I push the button to go on, it doesn't work?

Could you please check this.

Regards Jarno

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #129766 by jarnodesign
Solved, it was because of a popup for cookies I just installed.

Regards Jarno
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum