- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 9
How to make the manufacturer from link to text?
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129767
by Plotec
How to make the manufacturer from link to text? was created by Plotec
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I don't want to have the manufacturer as a link in the main product display because I don't have any content for the manufacturer.
The display code is in show_reversed.php and the code loading the link is:
I want to display the manufacturer, but as standard text NOT as link. Where do I have to make the changes?
-- HikaShop version -- : x.x.x
-- Joomla version -- : x.x
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Hi,
I don't want to have the manufacturer as a link in the main product display because I don't have any content for the manufacturer.
The display code is in show_reversed.php and the code loading the link is:
Code:
<?php
$this->setLayout('show_block_dimensions');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Plotec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129785
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to make the manufacturer from link to text?
Hi,
You'll be able to do that by using some CSS code property like :
You'll be able to do that by using some CSS code property like :
Code:
.yourclass{
pointer-events: none;
cursor: default;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129794
by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic How to make the manufacturer from link to text?
Originally the <a> tag has no class. Here's the code snippet:
Maybe it's a bug and you can wrap the code snippet from my first post in a <span> tag, as I did now in the override.
Code:
<div class="hikashop_product_vote_mini" id="hikashop_product_vote_mini"> </div>
Hersteller: <a href="/index.php/shop/category/listing/14-steinofenbaeckerei-hensch">Steinofenbäckerei Hensch</a>
<br />
<div class="hikashop_product_characteristics" id="hikashop_product_characteristics"><table class="hikashop_product_characteristics_table"> <--->CUT
Maybe it's a bug and you can wrap the code snippet from my first post in a <span> tag, as I did now in the override.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Plotec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129834
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to make the manufacturer from link to text?
Ok, the manufacturer seems to by displayed through the "show_default" file of the "product" view of your front-end template so you should just edit this code :
<span id="hikashop_product_url_main" class="hikashop_product_url_main">
<?php
if (!empty ($this->element->product_url)) {
//DISPLAY the manufacturer
echo JText :: sprintf('MANUFACTURER_URL', '<a href="' . $this->element->product_url . '" target="_blank">' . $this->element->product_url . '</a>');
}
?>
</span>
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129837
by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic How to make the manufacturer from link to text?
Thanks, but I did it as you mentioned with css code. Because I already made an override for the product view, I wrapped it in a <span> tag.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #129838
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to make the manufacturer from link to text?
Ok, It's good to know you found a solution
.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds