- Posts: 86
- Thank you received: 2
SOLVED: Product list view lost.
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #129787
by scharfet
SOLVED: Product list view lost. was created by scharfet
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello,
The product list view was lost, it must have happened after an update of Hikashop.
I was searching a lot, but I could not find which file were modiefied before the update. I am not sure, but it could be possible that these changes had been hardcoded (without using override).
This view was not done by another person, which i can not contact anymore.
Before update.
After update.
Which are php files I should look after?
Thank you for helping me out of my troubles.
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.14
Hello,
The product list view was lost, it must have happened after an update of Hikashop.
I was searching a lot, but I could not find which file were modiefied before the update. I am not sure, but it could be possible that these changes had been hardcoded (without using override).
This view was not done by another person, which i can not contact anymore.
Before update.
After update.
Which are php files I should look after?
Thank you for helping me out of my troubles.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by scharfet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #129792
by scharfet
Replied by scharfet on topic SOLVED: Product list view lost.
I solved it!
it was the product / listing_img_title.php file.
it was the product / listing_img_title.php file.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds