- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
Product order in categorie
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago #130037
by info@ifparts.com
Product order in categorie was created by info@ifparts.com
Hello,
I have a problem with setting up the order to display products in a categorie.
I would like to find the articles with the lowest ID on top.
I have selected: "product id" in the "order field" in display settings. (It works on all other categories)
Am I doing something wrong?
I have a problem with setting up the order to display products in a categorie.
I would like to find the articles with the lowest ID on top.
I have selected: "product id" in the "order field" in display settings. (It works on all other categories)
Am I doing something wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130080
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Product order in categorie
Hi,
Is that display coming from a module or a menu ?
If it is a menu, you have to set the option in the associated module of this menu.
Is that display coming from a module or a menu ?
If it is a menu, you have to set the option in the associated module of this menu.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130145
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Product order in categorie
Hello Xavier,
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean.
I have attached some printscreens, are you able help me change the order sequence?
Greetings Kaz
Thank you for your reply.
I am sorry but I do not understand what you mean.
I have attached some printscreens, are you able help me change the order sequence?
Greetings Kaz
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by info@ifparts.com.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130188
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Product order in categorie
Hi,
What Xavier was saying, is that if you want to change the ordering of your product listing, you'll have to do it directly through your content module/menu(Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules) and use the Ordering field option.
If you still don't know how to do it, just give me a link to your product listing page, then I'll give you the ID of the content menu/module to edit
.
What Xavier was saying, is that if you want to change the ordering of your product listing, you'll have to do it directly through your content module/menu(Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules) and use the Ordering field option.
If you still don't know how to do it, just give me a link to your product listing page, then I'll give you the ID of the content menu/module to edit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130210
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Product order in categorie
Hello Mohamed,
Thank you for your reply.
Have you seen the print screens I attached in my previous message?
Thank you for your reply.
Have you seen the print screens I attached in my previous message?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130220
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product order in categorie
Yes, we saw them and our answer is the same. You'll have to do it directly through your content module/menu(Hikashop->Display->Content menus/modules) and use the Ordering field option.
Your screenshots didn't include any screenshot of the options of menus/modules.
Your screenshots didn't include any screenshot of the options of menus/modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130260
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Product order in categorie
I am sorry, I did not understand.
I have checked the setting of: Display -> content menu ->
But I am unable to change the order sequence.
See attachment for the current settings:
Please advice
I have checked the setting of: Display -> content menu ->
But I am unable to change the order sequence.
See attachment for the current settings:
Please advice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130267
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product order in categorie
Simply edit ALL the products listing menus/modules (even the unpublished ones) via the menu Display->Content modules/menus and set the ordering column to "product_id" and you will see that the products will be ordered based on the product id.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@ifparts.com
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 45
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago #130352
by info@ifparts.com
Replied by info@ifparts.com on topic Product order in categorie
Problem solved, Thank you.
But I must say that I find the solution for my problem is little illogical.
But I must say that I find the solution for my problem is little illogical.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds