- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Product page does not display price with tax
- Champagneman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130078
by Champagneman
Product page does not display price with tax was created by Champagneman
The Products have a Tax Category (which is published) and they display correctly with tax in the Category Products listing level:
www.mymaninchampagne.com/categories-listing/category/12-e-books
However, in the main Product page, it is NOT showing tax. But when you add the item to the shopping cart it displays the price with tax:
www.mymaninchampagne.com/categories-list...-to-champagne-e-book
How can I get the Products page to display the Price with tax?
I would really appreciate some help.
www.mymaninchampagne.com/categories-listing/category/12-e-books
However, in the main Product page, it is NOT showing tax. But when you add the item to the shopping cart it displays the price with tax:
www.mymaninchampagne.com/categories-list...-to-champagne-e-book
How can I get the Products page to display the Price with tax?
I would really appreciate some help.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Champagneman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Champagneman
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130094
by Champagneman
Replied by Champagneman on topic Product page does not display price with tax
:blush:
Finally, worked this out! ( I tend to this after I post for help!)
For Products page to display prices with taxes, I need to go to:
System > Configuration > 'Main' tab > 'Taxes' section > 'Show taxed prices' has to set to 'Show tax'
Whereas, for the Category Products Listings to show prices with taxes I have to set it in the Content module itself:
Display > Content Module > relevant Content Module
Finally, worked this out! ( I tend to this after I post for help!)
For Products page to display prices with taxes, I need to go to:
System > Configuration > 'Main' tab > 'Taxes' section > 'Show taxed prices' has to set to 'Show tax'
Whereas, for the Category Products Listings to show prices with taxes I have to set it in the Content module itself:
Display > Content Module > relevant Content Module
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by Champagneman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds