Skip to main content

Popup modal color darken out!!!

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #130224 by jokercyclone
I just purchased and installed the latest version of Hikashop on Joomla 3.1.5.

Can you see the screenshot? The popup modal for filling the address is darken out. It looks awful. Can you tell me where possibly is the css or template conflict?

Thanks!


Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by jokercyclone. Reason: Remove some privacy info from the screenshot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130242 by nicolas
Hi,

The background color of the popups on a joomla website is defined by the CSS of the template. So it has to be changed in the template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130245 by jokercyclone
Is it possible to tell me which file or which line to change? The popup modal color of many of my other extensions work okay though. I am sure why this color impact only HikaShop. I am using a T3 based template.

Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130247 by nicolas
I can't say as that depends on the template...
If you give a link to the page I can have a look and maybe tell you where it comes from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130262 by jokercyclone
May I tell you that the popup happen during the checkout stage of Hikashop after the existing Joomla user login.

Is this sufficient to advise me?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130263 by nicolas
We already know that. The problem is that we don't know where your template puts its CSS. So no, it's not enough.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130276 by jokercyclone
Hi,

My template file sits in this directory relative to Joomla $root
$root/templates/revision/css/themes/growth/template.css

Please tell me what else I can tell you to help me? I am now a little confused about what I need to supply you.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130279 by nicolas
I already told you:

If you give a link to the page I can have a look and maybe tell you where it comes from.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130284 by jokercyclone
I assume you meant the URL link.

You need to hit URL iecservice.com
then click Shop
then pick a product
then login with my test account name 'apprentice1' & password 'testerroot!'
then the dark popup with appear immediate after the login.
iecservice.com/en/product-listing/checkout/step/step-1

Is this good enough to help me?
Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130291 by nicolas
It comes from the CSS:
Code:
html > body { background: #333; font-size: 14px; margin: 0; }
of the file iecservice.com/templates/revision/css/th.../growth/template.css

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #130350 by jokercyclone
Hi,

Thanks for digging into the matter. The issue is now resolved.

You have been a great help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.207 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum