- Posts: 332
- Thank you received: 6
[SOLVED] Insert Product Image in Module Listing
- LukeDouglas
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #130310
by LukeDouglas
[SOLVED] Insert Product Image in Module Listing was created by LukeDouglas
-- url of the page with the problem -- : Development site not online yet
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.2, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14 Stable
-- PHP version -- :5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message
I want to display a thumbnail of the product on a 'New Items' module listing on the home page. It is displaying as I want it except no image and I see no settings.
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Starter 2.2.2, Joomla!™ Online Shop System
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 2.5.14 Stable
-- PHP version -- :5.4.20
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 25.0
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No Error message
I want to display a thumbnail of the product on a 'New Items' module listing on the home page. It is displaying as I want it except no image and I see no settings.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by LukeDouglas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130362
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic How to insert Product Image in Module Listing
Hi,
There is no images displayed on products listings which have their type of the layout is list. You should change it to table or div.
There is no images displayed on products listings which have their type of the layout is list. You should change it to table or div.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds