- Posts: 966
- Thank you received: 11
Shipping Option Has To Be Selected Before...
12 years 11 months ago #130334
by MyWorld
Shipping Option Has To Be Selected Before... was created by MyWorld
On the checkout page, if the user DOES NOT select a shipping rate and they click "next" to pay, it does not leave the page.
That is ok - but how do I add a note that says something like "Please select a shipping option" or how do I make the shipping that is available the default.
I have to make this change because the user may not notice that the issue is because they did not select a shipping option.
Thanks!!
That is ok - but how do I add a note that says something like "Please select a shipping option" or how do I make the shipping that is available the default.
I have to make this change because the user may not notice that the issue is because they did not select a shipping option.
Thanks!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 11 months ago #130377
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping Option Has To Be Selected Before...
Hi,
Firstly, you should download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again. I think that we have added an error message if the customer don't select any shipping/payment method.
Also, If you want to have a shipping method already selected, you'll have to set the Auto select default shipping and payment methods option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Firstly, you should download the last Hikashop version through our website, install it, and test it again. I think that we have added an error message if the customer don't select any shipping/payment method.
Also, If you want to have a shipping method already selected, you'll have to set the Auto select default shipping and payment methods option to YES through "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Checkout".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #130427
by MyWorld
Replied by MyWorld on topic Shipping Option Has To Be Selected Before...
OK thanks.
I just replaced the template and it works.
I just replaced the template and it works.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds