Cannot Load Editor box appears in backend Products
- SpectacularToys
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
12 years 10 months ago #131107
by SpectacularToys
Hello,
When I go into the backend to add/modify a product there is a big message on the page highlighted in red that says: Error Cannot load the editor
This message is also displayed when I go into a category to modify/add as well. It also does it when I change an order from created to shipped, that message appears.
I've never had this problem with the cart before until now, and nothing has been changed with the cart. Everything seems to be working, but now I just get that error. Why after all this time is this message now coming up? Please help explain what I need to do to fix. Thank you.
When I go into the backend to add/modify a product there is a big message on the page highlighted in red that says: Error Cannot load the editor
This message is also displayed when I go into a category to modify/add as well. It also does it when I change an order from created to shipped, that message appears.
I've never had this problem with the cart before until now, and nothing has been changed with the cart. Everything seems to be working, but now I just get that error. Why after all this time is this message now coming up? Please help explain what I need to do to fix. Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #131136
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Cannot Load Editor box appears in backend Products
Hi,
In HikaShop, you can select the default editor use in the backend. It could be the default Joomla editor, or another editor (from the available editors list).
Please check your HikaShop configuration (Tab "main", first section, option "editor").
Regards,
In HikaShop, you can select the default editor use in the backend. It could be the default Joomla editor, or another editor (from the available editors list).
Please check your HikaShop configuration (Tab "main", first section, option "editor").
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- SpectacularToys
-
Topic Author
- Offline
12 years 10 months ago #131576
by SpectacularToys
Replied by SpectacularToys on topic Cannot Load Editor box appears in backend Products
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds