- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Show 2 prices in category view
12 years 10 months ago #131179
by atzounis
Show 2 prices in category view was created by atzounis
Hello,
I am trying to figure out how I can show 2 prices for each product in category view. I need to show the initial price. And the new price under discount so to have a result like this:
[PICTURE]
$10 $8
<Add to cart>
Initial price is my price not catalog price because I don't want to have all 3 of them.
Thank you in advance.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
I am trying to figure out how I can show 2 prices for each product in category view. I need to show the initial price. And the new price under discount so to have a result like this:
[PICTURE]
$10 $8
<Add to cart>
Initial price is my price not catalog price because I don't want to have all 3 of them.
Thank you in advance.
-- url of the page with the problem -- : mywebsite.com/mypage
-- HikaShop version -- : Essential 2.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3
-- PHP version -- : x.x.x
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : XXXXX x.x.x
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error_message
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #131197
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Show 2 prices in category view
Hi,
I think that the solution will probably be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YourCategoryListingMenu'"
- Click and the link of the Associated modules option
- Set the "Price display method" option of the page where you're redirected to ALL
I think that the solution will probably be to :
- Go to "Hikashop->Display->Content menus->'YourCategoryListingMenu'"
- Click and the link of the Associated modules option
- Set the "Price display method" option of the page where you're redirected to ALL
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Mohamed Thelji.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds